find it!

Saturday 26 April 2008

Man's best friend

I am the proud owner of two of nature's most gorgeousest! 

First Ralph:


and his son Storm:


they honestly make my life worth living. Trouble is they are both, being boysies, complete kick-off merchants. Ralph, in particular, loves to get his teeth into other dogs. Most of it is fear related as he has been attacked himself quite a few times. But a lot of it comes down to him being an adolescent (he's now 2) so I hope he'll grow out of it soon. Many people have tried to convince me of the benefit of neutering, but chopping bits off of him until I am happy with him just don't sit right with the libertarian in me.

And at the end of the day if he wants to go roung ripping chunks out of people's daft £500 ego flaps then why not? Good boy!

No comments: