find it!

Thursday 15 January 2009

nihilist quotes (+interesting links)

my own nihilist research has shown that people often stumble here looking for nihilist quotes and if there is one thing nihilism is famous for it's giving people what they want, well that and being confused with a death wish, so here goes...

"The only thing that trickles down is shit."

“I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.”
Harriet Tubman

"If we believe absurdities, we shall commit atrocities."

"So you're offended. So fucking what?"

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

"Evolution: a theory so simple and obvious only england's greatest genius could have come up with it."

"Mystical explanations are considered deep. The truth is they are not even superficial."

No comments: